Welcome to EUROCRYPT 2015.
Eurocrypt 2015 is the 34th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques. It is devoted to all aspects of cryptology. Eurocrypt 2015 is one of the three flagship conferences of International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). This year it is organized by the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and SANS.
Eurocrypt 2015 will be held on 26 - 30 April 2015 for the first time in Sofia, Bulgaria. Situated in the proximity of Vitosha National Park, Sofia charms its visitors with a unique combination of beautiful nature, rich history, versatile cultural scene and active night life.
Important dates :
Submission deadline: September 28, 2014 (11:00 UTC) First round notification: November 26, 2014 Rebuttals due: November 30, 2014 Final notifications of acceptance or rejection by January 8, 2015
- 04.05.2015 Selected photos taken during the conference can be seen here
- 04.05.2015 Slides of presentations are available
- 19.04.2015 Updated Travel Information
- 15.04.2015 The EUROCRYPT 2015 BOOKLET is available online. It contains all the useful information about the conference venue along with some practical information for your pleasant stay in Sofia. The printed version of the booklet will be available for you at the registration desk.
- 01.04.2015 Social activities information available
- 22.03.2015 Invited speakers information updated
- 12.03.2015 Intel workshop announcement
- 09.03.2015 Program is available
- 14.02.2015 Information about hotels in Sofia is available
- 14.02.2015 Registration is open
- 05.02.2015 List of accepted papers is published
- 11.09.2014 Submission server is open
- 11.09.2014 Call for papers updated
- 23.07.2014 Call for papers published
- 05.05.2014 Website is online
Events taking place before or after EUROCRYPT 2015:
- Intel workshop: "International View of the State-of-the-Art of Cryptography and Security and its Use in Practice" (VI), 1st of May 2015, Sofia Hotel Balkan, Sofia, Bulgaria. NEW - Updated Program
- Eighth International Conference on Information-Theoretic Security (ICITS 2015), 2-5 May 2015, Lugano, Switzerland