Welcome to EUROCRYPT 2015.
Eurocrypt 2015 is the 34th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques. It is devoted to all aspects of cryptology. Eurocrypt 2015 is one of the three flagship conferences of International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). This year it is organized by the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and SANS.
Eurocrypt 2015 will be held on 26 - 30 April 2015 for the first time in Sofia, Bulgaria. Situated in the proximity of Vitosha National Park, Sofia charms its visitors with a unique combination of beautiful nature, rich history, versatile cultural scene and active night life.
Important dates :
Submission deadline: September 28, 2014 (11:00 UTC) First round notification: November 26, 2014 Rebuttals due: November 30, 2014 Final notifications of acceptance or rejection by January 8, 2015
- 14.02.2014 Information about hotels in Sofia is available
- 14.02.2014 Registration is open
- 05.02.2014 List of accepted papers is published
- 11.09.2014 Submission server is open
- 11.09.2014 Call for papers updated
- 23.07.2014 Call for papers published
- 05.05.2014 Website is online
Events taking place before or after EUROCRYPT 2015:
- Eighth International Conference on Information-Theoretic Security (ICITS 2015), 2-5 May 2015, Lugano, Switzerland