Welcome to the home page of the Workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES 2012).
This workshop will be held in Leuven from the 9th until the 12th of September 2012.
- Rump Session: Call For Submissions
- The CHES2012 BOOKLET is available online. It contains all the useful information about the conference venue along with some practical information for your pleasant stay in Leuven.
The printed version of the booklet is ready for you at the registration desk.
- The list of accepted posters is available online.
- Invited talks:
- Steven Murdoch, University of Cambridge, UK
- Christof Tarnovsky, Flylogic Engineering
- A brief outline of the program is available online.
- For any problems with the registration, invitation letters or other questions related to CHES 2012, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The technical program of CHES 2012 is now available.
- CHES 2012 provides a number of student stipends. More information can be found here.
- For the first time, CHES 2012 will have 2 tutorials on Sunday, September 9.