Welcome to the home page of the School on Design and Security of Cryptographic Algorithms and Devices which will take place in Chia Laguna, Sardinia (Italy) on 18 - 23 October 2015 .
This will be the fourth edition of the school and this year it is co-sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). The previous editions of the school took place in Albena, Bulgaria (2011, 2013) and Sibenik, Croatia (2014).
- 19.10.2015: Participants who want to give a presentation on Tuesday, please, send your title to svetla.nikova[AT]esat.kuleuven.be
- 19.10.2015: For the practical cryptanalysis session: Sage for Cryptographers , SAGE
- 14.10.2015: Social activities updated
- 17.07.2015: Preliminary version of the program published
- 15.06.2015: Accommodation and Registration is OPEN
- 09.02.2015: Website is OPEN
The summer school is jointly organized by the research group COSIC at KU Leuven, Belgium and the Cryptology research group at DTU, Denmark.
The school aims at bringing together PhD students, postdoc researchers and security experts from industry interested in the following topics:
- Boolean functions
- Block ciphers
- Hash functions
- Authenticated encryption
- Differential and linear cryptanalysis
- Implementation attacks
- Fault injection attacks
- Security of embedded systems
The school will be organized as follows:
- Monday to Wednesday: Introductory and advanced lectures on the topics of the school
- Thursday: Practical sessions on cryptanalysis and side-channel attacks
- Friday: Lectures on applications of cryptography