ECRYPT-NET School on Integrating Advanced Cryptography with Applications
The School on Integrating Advanced Cryptography with Applications is the final event of the ECRYPT-NET Research Network and will take place on 16-21 September 2018 in Kos, Greece. The school will focus on novel and advanced cryptographic algorithms and protocols, and how to use and apply them to build advanced secure solutions. The week will also include activities covering professional development and entrepreneurship in the field of applied cryptography.
- slides of (most of) the talks are now available for download in the program page (02 Oct 2018)
- program has been announced (27 Aug 2018)
- registration is open (20 Jul 2018)
- information about hotel booking added (10 Jul 2018)
- provisional list of speakers added (27 Jun 2018)
- website is online (18 Jun 2018)