Welcome to the home page of the ECRYPT II Summer School on Tools.
Following the success of the ECRYPT Workshop on Tools for Cryptanalysis 2010, the ECRYPT II Symmetric Techniques Virtual Lab (SymLab) is pleased to announce the 2012 Summer School on Tools. Covering selected topics in both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, this summer school will provide a thorough overview of some of the most important cryptographic tools that have emerged in recent years. While the summer school is aimed primarily at postgraduate students, attendance is open to all.
The summer school will take place at the Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa, Mykonos (Greece) from 28 May - 1 June 2012.
The summer school will cover the following topics :
- Polynomial System Solving techniques in Cryptography (Gröbner Bases, Mixed Integer Programming, SAT)
- Linear Algebra
- Cryptanalysis of Hash Functions
- Cryptanalysis of Block Ciphers
- Software/Hardware Tools
- Carlos Cid, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Jean-Charles Faugère, INRIA/UPMC Univ Paris 06/CNRS/PolSys
- Ludovic Perret, INRIA/UPMC Univ Paris 06/CNRS/PolSys
|Funded by the European Commission's|