Welcome to CARDIS 2011
Since 1994, CARDIS is the foremost international conference dedicated to smart card research and applications. Smart cards, or by extension smart devices are the basis for many secure systems and play a decisive role in ID management. Established computer science areas like hardware design, operating systems, modeling systems, cryptography or distributed systems got adapted to this fast growing technology and investigate emerging issues resulting from it. Unlike events devoted to commercial and application aspects of smart cards, CARDIS conferences gather researchers and technologists who focused on all aspects of the design, development, deployment, validation and application of smart cards or smart personal devices.
The tenth Smart Card Research and Advanced Application IFIP Conference, organized by COSIC laboratory, will be held in Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium. It will be co-located with ESORICS 2011 workshop.
- Submission of papers: June 17, 2011, 23:59 GMT+02
- Notification of acceptance: August 1, 2011
- Early-bird registration until: August 15, 2011
- Camera-ready version of papers for pre-proceedings: August 20, 2011
- Workshop date: September 14–16, 2011
- Final version of papers: October 3, 2011