Welcome to ESORICS 2011
Welcome to the European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) 2011 Web Site. This is the 16th symposium in the ESORICS series.
Computer security is concerned with the protection of information in environments where there is a possibility of intrusion or malicious action. The aim of ESORICS is to further the progress of research in computer security by establishing a European forum for bringing together researchers in this area, by promoting the exchange of ideas with system developers and by encouraging links with researchers in related areas.
Progressively organized in a series of European countries, the symposium is confirmed as the European research event in computer security.
- 22-09 Slides presentations available.
- 19-09 The proceedings are available at Springer.
- 09-09 The brochure with Practical Information is available (22 MB).
- 08-07 Registration for the co-located workshops is open.
- 21-06 The preliminary program is available.
- 30-05 Registration is open, more information can be found here.
- 23-05 List with Accepted Papers is available.