Participation to this workshop is free of charge. However, due to logistics, we would like to know who will be taking part. There is also a limited number of stipends available for participants who are otherwise unable to fund their trips; be warned, however, that priority will be given to applicants who offer to hold an interesting presentation during the workshop.
NOTE: even if you do NOT wish to apply for a stipend, please fill the registration form below!
Please send in your registration to Nele Mentens prior to the registration deadline. This registration will consist of:
- A filled Registration Form (click here to download PDF)
- (Optional) If you are applying for a stipend, please include also:
- An Academic CV with current publication record (max. 1 page)
- An Extended abstract of your talk with an estimated time-frame.
- Registration Deadline (and stipend application deadline): May 8th, 2013
- Notification Deadline: May 22nd, 2013